Our Bespoke Research Platform
Every business needs a different approach to market research. That’s why we offer a bespoke research platform that’s suited to each business individually. After an in-depth consultation we get to know you, your business and your specific needs. This allows us to tailor our approach to you to achieve the best results using our different methodologies and pool of panellists made up of the best people suited to the research.
These different methodologies include;
- Product tests. Panellists will taste your food or trial your product and give us their thoughts and opinions, as well as testing and scoring it on given parameters. You’ll also be able to compare this performance to your competitors. These are known as Central Location Tests (CLTs).
- Controlled Home Tests (CHTs). During the lockdowns the nation has faced since the COVID pandemic we have modified our Central Location Tests and introduced Controlled Home Tests. The main difference here, is the panellists conduct the research in the safety of their own home.
- Online surveys. We send these out to your target audience – online surveys are one of the fastest ways you can get responses and results.
- Creativity groups. Customers freely express their thoughts and opinions on a product of service through relaxed activities and games.
- 1-2-1 Interviews. Informal conversations between a member of our team and a panellist – our team member will come prepared with your key questions.
- A day in the life. We’ll observe customers in their day-to-day lives, or request a video diary from them, to understand how your product or service works or could fit in to their world.
- Co-creation workshops. You’ll get involved with your own customers in a group workshop that involves representatives from your company along with a selection of our panellists.
- A simple survey to find out how likely your customers would be to recommend your product or service – we’ll show you how to get the highest scorers to market for you, and we’ll help you to boost the lower scorers.
- This is the study of culture, and how people communicate; how thoughts get into people’s minds.
- Customer profiling. Using the data we’ve gathered, we can tell you who your typical customer is, and how you can use this information to your advantage.
- Market review. Use SWOT analysis to learn more about the dynamics of your market.
- Trend analysis and insight. Translate market and trends data into meaningful information that you can use for your marketing.
- Mystery shopping. Anonymous customers will experience your service or product and give their feedback.
With our bespoke research platform, you’ll receive data from the best combination of these methodologies for your business, giving you results which you can use to make the best decisions regarding your products and services. Would you like to find out more about how we can help you? Please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.