Update on re-opening post COVID-19
Good Sense Research are back!
Hello to all our panellists, we hope everyone is well in these unprecedented times! We are closely monitoring the government’s guidelines and are hoping to resume taste tests in our offices. At GSR the safety of our panellists and staff is our main priority. To ensure we reduce the risk of spread as much as possible, we have implemented the following measures:
- Queuing markers outside to ensure panellists enter one at a time and keep 2 metres apart.
- Temperature checks on the door.
- Screening questions to make sure no one with symptoms participates.
- A handwashing station on entry and exit, with soap and disposable hand towels.
- Hand sanitiser provided in the foyer and testing room.
- Online amazon vouchers to reduce contact between staff and panellists.
- Reduced panel numbers to ensure social distancing.
- Full PPE for all staff handling products.
If you have any queries about any of our measures, please get in contact and we would be happy to discuss them. Although we would love to see you, we only want you to attend if you feel completely comfortable doing so.
We hope to see you soon,